Features & Benefits
● Vegetable tanned leather upper
● Wool felt lining
● Elastic goring for easy on and off
● Pressure absorbing cork & latex midsole
● Removable EVA arch support insole
● Spacious wide toe box
● Hits below the ankle bone
● Textured traction rubber outsole
● 1" heel platform / .75" toe platform
● Lightweight: 10 oz single / 20 oz pair
The Lieben Chelsea Boot
Our take on the classic Chelsea boot has become a cool weather staple for Stegmann lovers. Rich vegetable tanned leather wards off the elements while a cozy wool felt lining keeps feet warm with or without socks. A supportive removable wool lined insole adds cushioned arch and all over foot support. This boot is comfortable right out of the box and has a natural no-squeeze toe box.
Size & Fit Details
This boot is built with a spacious toe box, so there is no need to size up for average/medium feet. Our boots are sized to accommodate socks, so order your normal shoe size to wear with socks.
- If you prefer a snug fit, for barefoot wear or lower volume feet, size down 1/2 size.
- For higher volume feet, size up 1/2 size.
- For sizes 9.5 and up we recommend sizing up 1/2 to one full size as these sizes tend to run short.
- Will loosen slightly with wear. Insole is removable.
So comfortable and look great. Arrived quickly and fit right out of the box.
I’ve always been a size 10, never had to return shoes for a different size. In the 10s, my toes were bumping up against the front/top of the boot! They didn’t seem all that comfy either but when I was going to do the return, I noticed the Instant Exchange option and thought I might as well try the 10.5 because I did love the wool lining. They fit like a 10 should. I wore them barefoot and no blisters but it did take a full day of wearing for the footbed to start to break in. I’m very glad I gave them a chance! I got three compliments on them today which eased my mind that they don’t look like typical orthopedic shoes.
I was looking for a low boot that could accommodate a wide toe box, and these are perfect. I went with my usual 8.5 and there is room for a medium sock - perfect for fall.