Features & Benefits
● Vegetable tanned leather upper
● Wool felt lining
● Elastic goring for easy on and off
● Pressure absorbing cork & latex midsole
● Removable EVA arch support insole
● Spacious wide toe box
● Hits below the ankle bone
● Textured traction rubber outsole
● 1" heel platform / .75" toe platform
● Lightweight: 10 oz single / 20 oz pair
The Lieben Chelsea Boot
Our take on the classic Chelsea boot has become a cool weather staple for Stegmann lovers. Rich vegetable tanned leather wards off the elements while a cozy wool felt lining keeps feet warm with or without socks. A supportive removable wool lined insole adds cushioned arch and all over foot support. This boot is comfortable right out of the box and has a natural no-squeeze toe box.
Size & Fit Details
This boot is built with a spacious toe box, so there is no need to size up for average/medium feet. Our boots are sized to accommodate socks, so order your normal shoe size to wear with socks.
- If you prefer a snug fit, for barefoot wear or lower volume feet, size down 1/2 size.
- For higher volume feet, size up 1/2 size.
- For sizes 9.5 and up we recommend sizing up 1/2 to one full size as these sizes tend to run short.
- Will loosen slightly with wear. Insole is removable.
Love the shoes but they were much too small. I typically wear a 9. I had planned on exchanging for a 10 (not even a 9.5) but they sold out already.
I was on the hunt for a warm shoe I could wear with both pants and dresses. With bunions and tailors bunions, comfortable shoes had been hard to find and I’d been relying on barefoot shoes to accommodate my 9.5cm wide foot with a narrow heel, however the minimal soles did nothing for the loss of padding on the bottom of my feet.
And then my Stegmanns arrived! These beauties keep my feet warm and stylish while providing adequate support and width. I’ve worn them with dress pants, tights, and jeans and this boot looks great with all. They’re comfortable right from the first wear.
I was initially hesitant to order because Stegmanns have a contoured footbed with a toe bar. My sensitive soles have a hard time with the Birkenstock toe bar, but the Stegmann footbed does not bother me at all.
I just received my new ‘Lieben’ Chelsea Boots. They are the most comfortable. Comfortable right out of the box. Love them.