Our EcoFriendly Sourcing & Production
Our Supply Chain
- Small batch wool for Eco Clog is sourced from Austria, Europe and Peru
- Leather is sourced and produced in Portugal
- Cork and Rubbers footbeds come from Portugal and Italy
- Most other components we need come from suppliers within several hundred miles
- We utilize post consumer recycled packaging that is plastic free and recyclable
Quality: We are continuously seeking to source only the highest quality wools for our product lines.
Diversity: We strive for diversity in terms of colors and origin. We source from 4 continents + New Zealand. This enables us to use natural wools of varying colors and textures to create color depth.
Protection: We focus on the sourcing of rare species to preserve their population.
We get much of our Stonesheep wool from this flock in Tirol.Our Wools: