Valentines Giveaway Rules
- No purchase necessary to win
- Sign ups for the giveaway must be through the designated landing page located at: Sign Up Page . This will subscribe you to our mailing list.
- Alternate entry may be gained by commenting on the facebook post on the Stegmann USA Facebook page indicating that an extra entry will be gained for commenting or sharing. These names will be added to the name pool prior to drawing.
- Due to high shipping costs, only residents of the lower 48 states will be eligible to win, however anyone may enter. If a name is drawn for a customer located outside of the the lower 48 states, we will redraw the name.
- Sweepstakes begins the 9th of February, and closes at 12pm eastern on February 16th.
- The sponsor of the giveaway is AGS Footwear, the north american distributor of Stegmann Clogs. They are located in Ashland, VA
- One prize is available to win.
- All prizes will be awarded and the winner will be notified via email, or Facebook message on February 16th, 2018.
- All names will be entered into a random selection tool and drawn at random.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
**Current sizing for wool may be different than in the past, please check for your correct size before ordering**
Stegmann wool felt clogs are felted on a European last, which results in a more generous fit. They will also loosen slightly with long term wear as the felt compresses. The Stegmann clogs of today may be wider than styles you have bought in the past.
- We recommend that Women purchase a half size to a full size smaller than what you wear in a dress shoe
- For Men we recommend purchasing your normal size, or sizing down 1/2 size if you have a narrow foot or prefer a snug fit.
- Please see the charts below for more detail.
Wool Clogs Size Recommendations:
Leather Clog Size Recommendations:
Our leather clogs fit true to size and will loosen only slightly with wear. Leather is available in US Whole sizes only. If you are between sizes we recommend sizing up. If you prefer a very snug fit or have a narrow foot you may consider sizing down.
Old vs New Clog Dimensions:
If you're looking to replace an older pair of Stegmann Clogs with the same size, we've provided all of the sole dimensions for you below. Many of our loyal, long time customers tell us the fit has changed a bit over the years, so we provided these charts so you can be certain you're getting the same size clogs as the old pair you love. Simply measure the widest and longest points on the bottom of the shoe to match with our measurements. As a rule: when in doubt, size down in wool felt, and size up in leather.