Size & Fit Details
Please check 'Size Chart' above before ordering. Compared to our wool clogs, this style is narrower and fits more like a traditional dress shoe. This shoe is built with a spacious toe box, so there is no need to size up for average/medium feet. Our boots are sized to wear with socks, order your normal dress shoe size to wear with socks.
- If you prefer a snug fit, for barefoot wear or lower volume feet, size down 1/2 size.
- For higher volume feet, size up 1/2 size.
- For sizes 9.5 and up we recommend sizing up 1/2 to one full size as these sizes tend to run short.
The Vienna Chukka Boot
This boot was made to travel! If you can’t get to Vienna this year, just close your eyes and imagine strolling down old cobblestone streets in this elegant lace up bootie. Our thoughtfully designed Chukka boot for women features a smooth, vegetable tanned leather upper with real wool felt lining for added warmth and comfort. Dressed up or down the Vienna Chukka will be your go-to boot this winter!
Features & Benefits
● Vegetable tanned leather upper with wool felt lining
● Padded heel collar to prevent rubbing
● Convenient, adjustable lace up design
● Sustainably sourced cork & latex midsole will mold to your foot over time
● Removable felt-covered cushioned EVA insole
● Wide toe box
● Textured traction rubber outsole
● Product of Portugal
Care: To wear confidently in the rain and ensure maximum life for your boots, we recommend our Care Accessories.
See the look
These are cute in a boyish vintage way. They are very true to size and I’m glad I ordered my normal size (I’m 6.5 in sandals and 7 otherwise). Plenty of room for socks, and nice wide toe box for my medium width/slightly wide foot. Super comfy right outta the box. I can’t wait to see all the places these booties will take me!
LOVE my new boots. Excellent fit, stylish! No break in needed. I’ve had several compliments and all of them added stegman to their “to order” queue.
These are cuter than they have any right to be, and very comfortable, except— believe them when they say they run short from size 9 on. My toes were hitting the end in my normal size plus a half. Now I have to wait till next year.